Join us at 1:00pm in the Rhino Records parking lot in Claremont Village for music, fun, and the raffle drawing!
Tickets are on sale NOW for CEF's Annual Toyota Car Raffle!
Tickets: $20 each or 6 for $100
Presented by Claremont Toyota in partnership with the Claremont Educational Foundation, this year’s prize is a 2021 Toyota RAV4-LE. Take adventure on the road with this grand prize package that includes a new Toyota RAV4, National Park Annual Pass, Osprey Daylight Backpack and Shoulder Sling Bag, and United by Blue Meal Kit.
The raffle is open to all persons 18 and over, who are legal U.S. residents physically residing in the United States. Winners need not be present to win. Join us for the Raffle drawing to be held June 5, 2021, 2:00 p.m. Venue TBD. *If less than 1,000 tickets are sold, the prize will be a $10,000 cash prize.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or (909) 399-1709.
Click here for complete rules and regulations.
Buy your tickets from CEF Board Members or from these locations:
For sale in offices and by PFA groups. Please call schools first and observe all safety and social distancing precautions.
- Chaparral Elementary School (909) 398-0305
- Condit Elementary School (909) 398-0300
- Mountain View Elementary School (909) 398-0308
- Oakmont Outdoor School (909) 398-0313
- Sumner Danbury Elementary School (909) 398-0320
- Sycamore School (909) 398-0324
- Vista del Valle Elementary School (909) 398-0331
CUSD Booster Groups
- CHS Choral Boosters
- CHS Boys Golf
- CHS Class of 2023
- CHS Class of 2024
- Speech and Debate
- Curtis Real Estate Parking Lot During the Claremont Farmers Market – Sundays, Corner of 1st and Harvard
- VomFass Claremont – 101 N Indian Hill Blvd, C2-100
- Covey Gardens – 1276 Yale Ave.
- Claremont Toyota – 601 Auto Center Drive