Calling All Volunteers (Ongoing)!
Are you looking for opportunities to be of service to your community? Claremont Educational Foundation is looking for community members to join our Volunteer Committee and Student Volunteer Committee! We are looking for high school and college students, parents, seniors, community members, and service groups who are interested in volunteering up to two hours per month, helping with our many events and programs. Student volunteers may be able to receive volunteer service hours, as needed.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Assist in activities and pass out flyers at the CEF table/booth at community events like Claremont Pie Festival, 4th of July at Memorial Park, Claremont Village Venture, and more!
- Be a guide at our Chocolate Walk
- Help with social media awarness campaigns for our events
- Assist in activities at our annual Family Coding Night
- Help with set up or clean up at any of our events and programs
- Deliver flyers, yard signs, or other items to businesses in Claremont
- Help with administrative tasks and mailings at CEF office
- Serve at our annual Chocolate Walk and Brews & Bros Craft Beer Festival
- Check-in registrants at our events and programs
- And more!
To join the Claremont Educational Foundation Volunteer Committee, please send an email with your name, contact number, and the area(s) in which you would like to help to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking Board Members (Ongoing)!
Are you passionate about public education? Do you enjoy being of service to your community in a meaningful way? Do you want to be part of an organization that positively impacts the educational experiences of thousands of children each year? CEF is currently looking for volunteer board members with specific skills to fill key positions. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Skills we are currently looking for:
- Running fundraising events/galas or planning great parties
- WordPress programming and design
- Non-profit Development
- Non-profit Leadership
- Volunteer Coordination